Housekeeper - Environmental Services
The Housekeeper is responsible for providing a clean, orderly, attractive and safe environment for patients, visitors and employees of all facilities represented by Webster County Community Hospital. This is a PRN or as needed position that reports to the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Cleans assigned areas by approved methods to prevent spread of disease.
• Maintain a professional appearance.
• Have good organizational skills and ability to work independently.
• Use correct formula when mixing chemicals.
• Wear proper Personal Protective Equipment while cleaning and using chemicals.
• Must work well with and communicate with other Housekeeping staff, if applicable.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Maintenance and/or Material Director or Administrator.
Position Type : Pool/PRN/Per Diem
Shift : Other
Webster County Community Hospital Hospital
Red Cloud, NE 68970